Uses nature’s power. Gets deep into hard-to-reach areas. Clean and odour-free drain. Naturally biodegradable. Keeps working after application.
(All Animal Product Except Dairy)
750 mls: FK-BIOB750
5 Litres: FK-BIOB05
20 Litres: FK-BIOB20
Bio-enzymatic cleaner for hard-to-clean bathroom areas, such as grout, tile & lino surfaces. Suitable for daily use on most modern hard surfaces.
• Keeps bathrooms clean and odour-free
• Naturally biodegradable
• Keeps on working after application
• Less work required
• Harnessing the power of Nature
HOW TO USE:
Bio-Bath is ready-to-use.
- Spray using a foaming nozzle onto surfaces and allow time to soak into soap scum and biofilms.
- Heavily built-up areas may need abrasion with a stiff brush or sponge pad.
- Rinse with heavily cleaned areas with fresh cold water, and re-apply a light layer of diluted solution, and allow to dry.
- Do NOT RINSE OFF.
- Apply also into odorous drains and allow maximum contact time (evenings/weekends) to allow breakdown of soiling and reduce odours. Not recommended for use directly on food contact surfaces.
Janitorial and bathroom floor areas
- Apply diluted solution with wet string or microfibre mopped
- Allow to dry.
- Stained tiles and grout may need regular use and best results may not be apparent for 5-6 weeks on heavily soiled areas.
It might happen overnight, or a bit longer, but it WILL happen!
Food Plants: Bio-Fresh products are designed to rid areas of typical plate count problems; floor and other wider environmental areas are not likely to have swabs/plate count results compromised. All MPI facility-based operators should rinse prior to swabbing.