Perfect for food service and food process operations – for the compliant treatment of grease traps & septic tanks. Uses an active microbial formula to break down fats and control odours.
(All Animal Product Except Dairy)
5 Litres: FK-BIOGO05
Candice from Whoa! Studios talks about their results of Bio-Fresh enzymatic products.
Specially formulated, odour-neutralising, natural, active microbial treatment for grease traps, septic tanks, drains and wastewater systems.
• Keeps drains clean and odour-free
• Naturally biodegradable
• Less work required
• Keeps on working after application
• Harnessing the power of Nature
HOW TO USE:
- Initially: Add 1 litre (1000ml or 4 cups) of Bio-Fresh Bio-Grease Go directly into grease trap entry port or down the drain hole
- On-going: Manually or auto-dose 100ml per day at the end of daily processes.
- Dilute to a 2-10% solution (1:9-1:45, 20-100ml or 4 tsp to 2/5 cup per litre) with cold fresh tap water and spray directly onto the affected areas.
Not recommended for use directly on food contact surfaces, however if incidental contact occurs, simply rinse surfaces with water.
- Initially: Charge system with 1 litre of product, best to flush down a clean toilet.
- On-going: Add 1/2 litre (500ml or 2 cups) weekly for every 4 people using the system.
Food Plants: Bio-Fresh products are designed to rid areas of typical plate count problems; floor and other wider environmental areas are not likely to have swabs/plate count results compromised. All MPI facility-based operators should rinse prior to swabbing.
This compound may be used for treating sewer or drain lines in any area. Before use in edible areas all edible products must be removed from the room and drains must be thoroughly flushed before edible operations recommence. Solids recovered from waste water may not be used in the production of animal foods.